Web Design and Video Production Production (Open)
whaddup sir, im done :) merci :)
Sir, I'm done my assignments
uuuhhhhh I finished... cause ya uuuuhhhhh
Siiiir, I Finished :)
SIR I AM DONE. Mark my work.
Hey Sir,I'm done, please mark my work :D
Sup; Brejin. Sir I'm doneee.
Sir, I'd done. Thank-You :D
Sir, I have completed my assignments. Please mark my work.
Sir i'm done my work. Please check my work.
sir im doneeee.... pls mark it
hi sir, i haven't completed all the lessons i wasnt here for lesson 3 of the boat. i'll hand it what i have but i need to complete it
Im finished
Sir, Lessons 1, 2 and 4 are done. I did not complete Lesson 3 in time during Thursday's class and the library was closed after school, but I will definitely have the lesson posted by Tuesday afternoon.
Sir, I am done my assignments. Please mark it.
Im finished, mark it when it suits you
Hello, sir. Lesson 3 is completed and posted.
hi sir, im complete my work. sorry for the delay. :(
Hey sir, sorry for the lateness, I forgot to comment. :(
Sir, I finished my work. Sorry for commenting late.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
whaddup sir, im done :) merci :)
Sir, I'm done my assignments
uuuhhhhh I finished... cause ya uuuuhhhhh
Siiiir, I Finished :)
SIR I AM DONE. Mark my work.
Hey Sir,
I'm done, please mark my work :D
Sup; Brejin. Sir I'm doneee.
Sir, I'd done. Thank-You :D
Sir, I have completed my assignments. Please mark my work.
Sir i'm done my work. Please check my work.
sir im doneeee.... pls mark it
hi sir, i haven't completed all the lessons i wasnt here for lesson 3 of the boat. i'll hand it what i have but i need to complete it
Im finished
Sir, Lessons 1, 2 and 4 are done. I did not complete Lesson 3 in time during Thursday's class and the library was closed after school, but I will definitely have the lesson posted by Tuesday afternoon.
Sir, I am done my assignments. Please mark it.
Im finished, mark it when it suits you
Hello, sir. Lesson 3 is completed and posted.
hi sir, im complete my work. sorry for the delay. :(
Hey sir, sorry for the lateness, I forgot to comment. :(
Sir, I finished my work. Sorry for commenting late.
Post a Comment